Interested in Selling your Home?
When it comes time to sell your home, actually listing your property in the MLS is only one of the steps in the overall process. There are many other things that will need to be done, and your agent should be your primary resource for information, tips, and tricks related to selling your home.
Initially, the firm will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to help you get a sense of what your home is worth. This looks at your neighboring properties to find a general idea of the neighborhood. Each home is unique though so a walkthrough of the property along with an owner history is important for a full valuation to be completed. There are also many relatively inexpensive things you can do to add value to your home so we can discuss possible upgrades or design changes to the property.
As you make the decision to work with Tim, he will work with to create a marketing plan and set a final price of your home. With a great marketing plan in place, and your home priced right, you should expect to start showing your home quickly as it is listed in MLS.
Upon entering into a contract with a prospective buyer, there are additional things to consider, such as the property inspection and seller financing. Your agent's job is to guide you thorugh each of these steps with full confidence.
The selling process leads to the closing, when ownership of your home transfers to the new owners.
All of this might seem daunting, but with Tim Lehan at your side, you can expect guidance and satisfaction. Forget daunting. Contact Tim today and let's get started!
The Steps in Selling Your Home
1) Initial Meeting and Home Walkthrough
2) Complete Comparative Market Analysis and Sample Paperwork
3) Complete Repairs and Necessary Staging
4) Get Professional Pictures of the Property
5) List the Property Through MLS
6) Begin Showings and Open House when Beneficial
7) Receive Offer (or maybe multiple!) and Negotiate
8) Home Inspection and Appraisal
9) Negotiate Repair Request
10) Final Buyer Walkthrough
11) Closing Day!
Picking a Real Estate Agent, is a personal decision and Tim invites you to learn more about him through this website and also by contacting him with any questions you might have. Set up a time to grab coffee and talk about your real estate questions!
What is Your Home Worth?
Get a Personalized Analysis from Tim Lehan
* For a more complex analysis or to discuss your selling options, please feel free to email property information directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact to set up a meeting to more fully discuss your sale.